Support is provided when, after discussions among themselves, interveners have identified their needs and analyzed various ways to meet them, and planned the activities necessary to benefit from support (which can be offered on site or remotely).
This support may include:
· The implementation and organization of perinatality and early childhood programs;
· Evaluation of services and recommendations;
· Improving the quality of services;
The layout of the premises.
Target audience :
- Health directors
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- MCH interveners
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Elementary school administrations