Support is provided for the development of a project based on an approach of mobilizing community partners, as part of the agreement between the FNQLHSSC and Avenir d’enfants.
The development agent supports the local group and coordination regarding the following topics:
· The mobilization of partners;
· The planning process;
· The implementation of the project;
Developing project management skills.
Target audience :
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- First-line interveners
- MCH interveners
- Elementary school administrations
- Local coordinators
- Members of the community