In response to their specific needs, interveners are provided accompaniment to better understand the meaning of the continuum of services and thus develop the best possible collaborative practices within their community.
They are particularly encouraged to:
- Clarify their roles and responsibilities;
- Identify appropriate communication strategies;
- Establish mechanisms for monitoring, review and accompaniment adapted to their professional context.
Target audience :
- Local employment counsellors
- Income security managers and advisors