Human resource training and development are vital levers for empowerment and self-determination of the First Nations.
To support these activities, the FNQLHSSC has put easy to use and customizable human resources management support tools online.
Among these are job profiles, display models and various generic human resources management tools that can be adapted as needed.
Target audience :
- General directors
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- Mental health interveners