The Surveillance Portal for Quebec’s First Nations Health Status and Determinants provides the designated persons with statistics on the health and well-being of the communities.
It contains “turnkey” health and social indicators and enables each First Nations community to access its own health and social data.
This portal may be accessed only by surveillance workers and agents who are designated by the communities and organizations.
Target audience :
- General directors
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Mental health interveners
- Leisure services
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Elementary school administrations
- Secondary school administrations