This training enables participants to:
· Understand case management and how it can improve the quality of service;
· Define the various functions associated with the role of case manager and be able to establish the basic skills profile;
· Develop skills in coordinating multiple services to the same family.
It is recommended that the health and social services directors participate in the training since some organizational aspects necessary for case management success are discussed.
A maximum of 15 participants is suggested for this training.
Target audience :
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- External partners
- Social services personnel
- Family visitors
- Early childhood personnel/interveners