Participants have the opportunity to compare their understandings of different development theories.
They use the developmental milestones chart by age group to classify their observations while viewing video sequences.
They work on different clinical situations where children of various ages present indicators of developmental delays.
They are asked to assess the developmental needs of children and adolescents with problems using an ecosystem analytical framework.
Finally, they reflect on intervention strategies that promote the optimal re-establishment of the child or adolescent’s development.
Target audience :
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- Mental health interveners
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Elementary school administrations
- Secondary school administrations