This training explores the different ways of using the I-CLSC system in the areas of health and social services in particular.
Participants have access to:
· A comprehensive overview of all the software’s clinical and administrative tools;
· Clear and concrete explanations of the application’s access control tools;
· A presentation of the concept of change management on the last day.
In addition, online advice and coaching is offered.
A maximum of 12 participants is suggested for this training.
Target audience :
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- Mental health interveners
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Coordinators of social services
- Chief nurses
- Computer technicians
- I-CLSC superusers and pilots