This course explores the possibilities available to a manager of impromptu reports according to:
· The exploration of the data catalog;
· The analysis and verification of SQL (Structured Query Language) statements.
It also demonstrates how to generate statistical reports based on specific local needs.
After training, participants are able to:
· Create reports in list format and by group;
· Export data extracted from Excel, XML, text, etc.;
· Define selection criteria.
In addition, online advice and coaching is offered.
A maximum of 12 participants is suggested for this training which requires no prerequisites.
Target audience :
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- Mental health interveners
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Coordinators of soci