This training provides direct support to communities in their process of deploying an information management system for clinical and administrative needs.
Each participant acquires key concepts necessary for successful implementation in a health centre such as:
· The establishment of a local governance structure;
· Support for deployment planning;
· Risk management;
· Change management;
· Revising work processes;
· The communication plan;
· Equipment, etc.
A maximum of 12 participants is suggested for this training.
Target audience :
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Coordinators of social services
- Chief nurses
- I-CLSC superusers and pilots
- Computer technicians