This workshop completes the technical training: imagers deepen their knowledge of diabetes and increase their awareness of the importance of screening for diabetic retinopathy while becoming multiplying agents for its prevention.
In addition, they are able to answer any and all questions on the subject and hold a screening clinic without pupil dilation by studying the following concepts:
· Education about diabetes and diabetic retinopathy;
· Collecting clinical data;
· Consent form;
· Preparation and use of equipment and information and teaching materials;
· Education on screening procedures;
· Evaluation of visual acuity.
Target audience :
- Designated imagers assigned to the project from various professions of the health centre