After this theoretical and practical training that complements the clinical component, participants (imagers, nurses) are autonomous and able to:
· Collaborate to identify people with diabetes;
· Take photographs, record and create a patient record;
· Send clinical data and images to the central server;
· Collaborate in the monitoring of files.
A certificate of participation is issued at the end of the training, which requires no prerequisites.
Target audience :
- Designated imagers assigned to the project from various professions of the health centre