The training on the evaluation of a project:
1) Defines what is an evaluation and why they are conducted;
2) Presents the main types of evaluations and the questions to be asked in preparation;
3) Discusses what are the fundamental qualities of an evaluation and the challenges to be considered;
4) Presents the steps of the process and the possible collection tools;
5) Reviews the ethical considerations;
6) Explores the conditions for success.
A framework for reflection is also presented so that participants have a practical work guide at the end of the training.
Target audience :
- General directors
- Health directors
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk