This training provides interveners with tools for intervening using an approach that focuses on strengths, not shortcomings, increasing the motivation of the people they work with.
At the end of this training, participants are able to:
· Describe the philosophy, principles and components of the approach;
· Recognize and describe a person’s strengths;
· Integrate these understandings into their practices and interventions.
Target audience :
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- Mental health interveners