The helping relationship is based on the capacity that an intervener may have to motivate people in difficulty to mobilize their resources to best handle their situation. The relationship is the basis for providing care.
During this training, participants are encouraged to:
- Clarify the goal of the helping relationship, particularly in their professional context;
- Develop their verbal techniques;
- Acquire some signifiers for nonverbal decoding;
- Practice through situational role-playing.
Target audience :
- Income security managers and advisors