The two modules can be given over two consecutive days or separately.
The first, dealing with the basic concepts in youth protection, is for workers working in other domains to enable them to better understand the work of interveners and better support their clients being followed in youth protection.
The second module on the rights of parents and the extended family provides information on parental responsibilities and the rights of parents followed under the YPA.
A workshop on the rights of parents and the extended family is also offered.
Target audience :
- Directors of social services
- Health personnel
- First-line interveners
- Youth protection interveners
- Interveners who work with at-risk youth
- NNADAP interveners
- MCH interveners
- General pubic
- Early childhood personnel/interveners
- Elementary school administrations
- Secondary school administrations
- Youth centre interveners